Are you a graduate interested in visually projecting your research? Do you have interesting and memorable research photos willing to share? Then look no further as the CSSS is accepting submissions from graduate students for a photo contest which runs through December 2020.
All submissions must meet the following specifications:
· Image size and resolution: at least 8.5″ x 11″ at 300 dpi or better.
· No collages; one single image only.
· The photograph should be in focus and not blurry.
· Photograph does not require manipulation and/or heavy editing.
· Photographs taken using a cell phone will not be accepted.
· Image formats accepted are .jpg, .png, or .tif.
All entries should be sent to:
Anne Naeth (email@example.com) and Gazali Issah (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Deadline for submission is December 31, 2020.
The top submission will receive a $125 cash prize and the winning photograph will be featured on the cover page of the Canadian Journal of Soil Science.