The 2020 CSSS annual meeting will take place in Charlottetown, PEI, from June 21-25, 2020.
The organizing committee welcomes you at the birthplace of confederation where agriculture, tourism and fishing represent the largest industries. The meeting will start with interesting pre-conference workshops (details to follow) planned on Sunday the 21st, followed by three full days of sessions and the fourth day will be dedicated to field trips (details to follow). The theme of the meeting is “Building bridges and connecting soil processes”. The keynote speakers and scientific sessions will cover diverse and interesting topics including: soil ecology, impact of agricultural practices on soil health, linking soil organisms to ecosystems services, soil nutrient management and water quality, greenhouse gas measurements and modelling, precision agriculture and big data management, along with methods of soil mapping.
For more information go to CSSS 2020 CharlottetownImportant Dates
- Online abstract submission runs from February 13th to March 20th, 2020.
- All accepted presenters will be notified by April 30th
- Earlybird registration opens February 15th and closes April 15th.
- Registration fees increase by 30% after April 15th.
- To book accommodations go to: CSSS2020 Accommodations.
- Please make sure to mention the “Canadian Soil Science Meeting”, and use booking code #17550 to get the preferred nightly rates.